Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finally, a few new projects!

I know it's been a while since I posted, but you know life just does that sometimes. Anyway, I have been stamping and creating, CASING and marketing for Hostess Club and my new Birthday Card Class. I have 2 projects for you today that we made at Hostess Club last Wednesday.  I must say, my club ladies were thrilled with the projects.

This month's Hostess Club projects followed the theme of "folds". The first card uses the "joy" fold. I love this card. It's easy to make and is something a little different. All products used to make this card are Stampin Up and can be purchased through me at my website.  For additional information or details, contact me.





Raining Flowers Joy Fold
1. Start with Marina Mist base measuring 8 1/4” X 4 1/4”, score at 2 3/4” from left side.
2. Attach 4” X 5 1/4” piece of DP on right side of card
3. Cut going Gray cardstock measuring 7 1/2” X 3”
4. Use Scallop Trim Border on right side of Going Gray cardstock
5. Score at Going Gray cardstock 4” from left side.
6. Attach to front center of card, on top of DP
7. Attach 4” X 2 1/2” piece of coordinating DP to front left side of card base
8. Stamp images from Raining Flowers on Whisper White 2 3/4” square, attach to front of Going Gray CS, opening to the right.
9. Stamp small flowers from Raining Flowers on 3 3/4” X 2 3/4” piece of Whisper White and attach to the inside of Going Gray cardstock.
10. Stamp “FRIEND” from Mixed Medley Words in Rose Red Ink onto small piece of Whisper White. Punch out with 1 1/4” Scallop Circle Punch.
11. Punch Rose Red paper with 1 1/4” Scallop Circle and attach “FRIEND” on top.
12. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach Scallop Circle to lower left corner of card, as a a closing tab for the Gong Gray fold from the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment